There is nothing more powerful than a committed volunteer. No matter where your skills, talents or abilities lie, God has serving opportunities in mind for you. By using your God given gifts, skills and experience, in an area of your passion, you can connect with other believers, and help in advancing the Kingdom of God. We have many opportunities for you to assist the various ministries by volunteering your time and talent. Below is a brief list of volunteer opportunities available at Revival Temple.
- Usher Ministry Team – Regularly participate in worship services and assist with duties related to creating a warm and welcoming environment for our services.
- Guest Services – Represents Revival Temple and displays a gracious, friendly attitude in welcoming guests to the church. They answer questions regarding the facility, meetings and locations, and may also help escort guests to various departments, as needed. Greeters portray the church and its ministries in a positive image and help guests feel welcomed.
- Altar Prayer Team – An extension of the ministry of the Pastor. They minister to those who are invited to the altar. They pray for and with guests and members for different needs .
- Administrative Volunteer Team – Provide assistance to the office staff as needed during regular office hours. Computer and office experience helpful, but not necessary.
- Audio Tech Team – Team members work in the sound booth during worship services and also ensure the audio recording of each of the services.
- Children’s Ministry Team – A team of those who assist with the teaching, training and discipling of the next generation of believers. Areas include Kidz Church, Jr. Kidz Church, and Wednesday Bible Clubs, and team members work every other month, thus still enjoying a time of worship and teaching.
- Student Ministry Team – A team interested in serving and assisting the Youth Pastor to disciple the next generation of believers.
- Hospitality Team – Includes a number of teams who assist with the various events at the church. These teams will include: Holiday Team, Occasional Team, Women’s Ministry Team, Kitchen Team.
- Media/Video Tech Team – Includes team members who assist with Power Point/Computer/Video during worship services.
- Nursery Team – A team of volunteers who care for our children each week during our worship services. Responsibilities will include caring and playing with our children.
- Parking Attendant – Extends the ministry of hospitality into the church parking lot by answering questions, providing help as needed, and directing traffic before church services and at other special occasions.
- Security/Emergency Management – Help provide a secure worship environment by monitoring the worship services, hallways and children’s areas. Security volunteers also respond to distractions during the services and coordinate with parking, medical teams and police during emergencies.
- Meal Ministry – A team who will prepare meals for those in need, whether it be surgery, illness, death, or new mothers.
- Hospital Visitation Team – The Hospital Visitation Team was developed to show people in the hospital or skilled nursing center that they are not forgotten and not alone. We schedule and visit not only the members here at R.T. but also see this ministry as an opportunity to show others God cares.
- Cooking Team – Anyone with a heart to serve others in an outreach type setting. RT cooking team prepares, cooks, and serves meals for church and community activities
Interested in serving? CLICK HERE